This page is upadated on a daily basis.
To be eligible to loan any RFEC horse, the rider must be a current Riding Farm client.
- Our loans are offered for a minimum six month duration.
- The loaner is charged for either stabled or grass livery, depending on the horse’s normal regime.
- The loaned horse will remain offered for sale during this time. Should we be approached by a potential purchaser, the loaner will be offered first refusal
- The horse must not be taken off the premises during the loan period
- The loaner must provide personal public liability insurance which covers the loan period
Other T’s & C’s will apply